Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moving...

Trying to post C++ code on this blog is a total PITA, especially the template ridden kind that this blog is meant to specialize in. The problem being that I can't just paste C++ inside of 'pre' tags and expect it to show up right, even AFTER editing all the less than symbols (which actually takes me a while to get right because I'm constantly missing them).

I did find a way to make syntax highlighting work here, but in the process of doing that I found a simply better alternative to blogspot: wordpress. I can paste my code directly into wordpress and it shows up right. No messing around.

So, Crazy Eddie's Crazy C++ is now going to be located at http://crazycpp.wordpress.com/

New posts will be made at that location, not here. I'll set it up so you can subscribe via email if you desire.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adored your post, I'm a huge fan! Your insights into affiliate summit east are unmatched. Check out affiliate summit east Midmetrics for more laughs and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete